Top Rumi Quotes
Top Rumi Quotes,
1.Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
2. Beauty surrounds us, but usually we need to be walking in a garden to know it.
3. Everything that is made beautiful and fair and lovely is made for the eye of one who sees
4. We are born of love; Love is our mother.
5. May this marriage be full of laughter, our every day in paradise.
6. Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.
7. Grief can be the garden of compassion. If you keep your heart open through everything, your pain can become your greatest ally in your life’s search for love and wisdom.
8. The garden of love is green without limit and yields many fruits other than sorrow or joy. Love is beyond either condition: without spring, without autumn, it is always fresh.
9. Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.
10. The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.