Top Pele Quotes
Top Pele Quotes,
1. Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
2. I always had a philosophy which I got from my father. He used to say, ‘Listen. God gave to you the gift to play football. This is your gift from God. If you take care of your health, if you are in good shape all the time, with your gift from God no one will stop you, but you must be prepared.
3. I am constantly being asked about individuals. The only way to win is as a team. Football is not about one or two or three star players.
4. Everything is practice.
5. Brazil eats, sleeps and drinks football. It lives football!
6. I have to trust something that gives me power; I have to believe in something, but in my career I have a lot of moments I cannot explain with God.
7. The level of football in England is the top. English football is the leader in the world.
8. The first World Cup I remember was in the 1950 when I was 9 or 10 years old. My father was a soccer player, and there was a big party, and when Brazil lost to Uruguay, I saw my father crying.
9. Enthusiasm is everything. It must be taut and vibrating like a guitar string.
10. When I was a footballer, I surrounded myself with footballers. We were all friends. But in Brasilia you don’t know who your friends are. It can be a dangerous place.