Top Mother Teresa quotes
Top Mother Teresa quotes,
1.Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
2. We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
3. We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls.
4. Peace begins with a smile.
5. Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.
6. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
7. We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncased for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty.
8. Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
9. Love begins by taking care of the closest ones – the ones at home.
10. Joy is prayer; joy is strength: joy is love; joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.