Top Michelle Obama quotes
Top Michelle Obama quotes,
1. You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the world’s problems at once but don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.
2. We learned about honesty and integrity – that the truth matters… that you don’t take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules… and success doesn’t count unless you earn it fair and square.
3. You should never view your challenges as a disadvantage. Instead, it’s important for you to understand that your experience facing and overcoming adversity is actually one of your biggest advantages.
4. We learned about gratitude and humility – that so many people had a hand in our success, from the teachers who inspired us to the janitors who kept our school clean… and we were taught to value everyone’s contribution and treat everyone with respect.
5. I am an example of what is possible when girls from the very beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them. I was surrounded by extraordinary women in my life who taught me about quiet strength and dignity.
6. Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar, all right?
7. If my future were determined just by my performance on a standardized test, I wouldn’t be here. I guarantee you that.
8. Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.
9. There are still many causes worth sacrificing for, so much history yet to be made.
10. Choose people who lift you up.