Top Maya Angelou Quotes
Top Maya Angelou Quotes,
1. My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
2. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
3. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
4. We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.
5. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
6. If we lose love and self respect for each other, this is how we finally die.
7. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
8. A wise woman wishes to be no one’s enemy; a wise woman refuses to be anyone’s victim.
9. If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.
10. It’s one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, to forgive. Forgive everybody.