Top mark zuckerberg quotes
Top mark zuckerberg quotes,
1. The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.
2. I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.
3. Facebook was not originally created to be a company. It was built to accomplish a social mission – to make the world more open and connected.
4. Facebook is really about communicating and telling stories… We think that people can really help spread awareness of organ donation and that they want to participate in this to their friends. And that can be a big part of helping solve the crisis that’s out there.
5. Back, you know, a few generations ago, people didn’t have a way to share information and express their opinions efficiently to a lot of people. But now they do. Right now, with social networks and other tools on the Internet, all of these 500 million people have a way to say what they’re thinking and have their voice be heard.
6. When I started Facebook from my dorm room in 2004, the idea that my roommates and I talked about all the time was a world that was more open.
7. Our goal is not to build a platform; it’s to be cross all of them.
8. By giving people the power to share, we’re making the world more transparent.
9. Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.
10. I wear the same outfit or, at least, a different copy of it almost every day.