Top Marcus Aurelius quotes
Top Marcus Aurelius quotes is,
1. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
2. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.
3. You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.
4. The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts.
5. Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.
6. Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.
7. Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.
8. The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature.
9. Nothing has such power to broaden the mind as the ability to investigate systematically and truly all that comes under thy observation in life.
10. It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.