Quotation is the repetition of someone Else’s statement or thoughts. Quotation marks are punctuation marks used in text to indicate a quotation. Both of these words are sometimes abbreviated as “quotes”. Top George Washington Quotes,
1. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
2. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
3. Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.
4. My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
5. We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch – we are going back from whence we came.
6. Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.
7. If we cannot now end our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity.
8. Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.
9. Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
10. The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth.