Top Hunter S. Thompson Quotes
Quotation is the repetition of someone Else’s statement or thoughts. Quotation marks are punctuation marks used in text to indicate a quotation. Both of these words are sometimes abbreviated as “quotes”. Top Hunter S. Thompson quotes is given blow,
1.I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.
2. As long as I’m learning something, I figure I’m OK – it’s a decent day.
3. There is no such thing as paranoia. Your worst fears can come true at any moment.
4. The Edge… there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
5. The Edge… there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
6. Freedom is something that dies unless it’s used.
7. The mind of America is seized by a fatal dry rot – and it’s only a question of time before all that the mind controls will run amuck in a frenzy of stupid, impotent fear.
8. Yesterday’s weirdness is tomorrow’s reason why.
9. Gambling can turn into a dangerous two-way street when you least expect it. Weird things happen suddenly, and your life can go all to pieces
10. Football fans share a universal language that cuts across many cultures and many personality types. A serious football fan is never alone. We are legion, and football is often the only thing we have in common.