Top Hippocrates Quotes
Quotation is the repetition of someone Else’s statement or thoughts. Quotation marks are punctuation marks used in text to indicate a quotation. Both of these words are sometimes abbreviated as “quotes”. Top Hippocrates quotes is given blow,
1. Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
2. Natural forces within us are the true healers of disease.
3. Wherever the art of medicine is loved, there is also a love of humanity.
4. Walking is man’s best medicine.
5. Cure sometimes, treat often, comfort always.
6. Everything in excess is opposed to nature.
7. Make a habit of two things: to help; or at least to do no harm.
8. Prayer indeed is good, but while calling on the gods a man should himself lend a hand.
9. Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.
10. A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses.