Top Helen Keller Quotes
Quotation is the repetition of someone Else’s statement or thoughts. Quotation marks are punctuation marks used in text to indicate a quotation. Both of these words are sometimes abbreviated as “quotes”. Top Helen Keller Quotes,
1. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
2. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.
3. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
4. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
5. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
6. Life is either a great adventure or nothing.
7. Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
8. The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.
9. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
10. The highest result of education is tolerance.