Top George W. Bush Quotes
Quotation is the repetition of someone Else’s statement or thoughts. Quotation marks are punctuation marks used in text to indicate a quotation. Both of these words are sometimes abbreviated as “quotes”. Top George W. Bush quotes is given blow,
1. America is the land of the second chance – and when the gates of the prison open, the path ahead should lead to a better life.
2. Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve.
3. Leadership to me means duty, honor, country. It means character, and it means listening from time to time.
4. There’s no bigger task than protecting the homeland of our country.
5. The wisest use of American strength is to advance freedom.
6. I have a different vision of leadership. A leadership is someone who brings people together.
7. You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.
8. Look, when you’re the president, there’s all kinds of things said about us. I mean, it’s just the nature of the job.
9. Use power to help people. For we are given power not to advance our own purposes nor to make a great show in the world, nor a name. There is but one just use of power and it is to serve people.
10. And what’s interesting, and I don’t think a lot of Americans understand this fact, is that, one, most new jobs are created by small businesses; two, most small businesses pay tax at the individual income tax, or many small businesses pay tax there.