Top George Eliot quotes
Quotation is the repetition of someone Else’s statement or thoughts. Quotation marks are punctuation marks used in text to indicate a quotation. Both of these words are sometimes abbreviated as “quotes”. Top George Eliot quotes is given blow,
1. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
2. Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.
3. It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses we must plant more trees.
4. Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions; they pass no criticisms.
5. The beginning of compunction is the beginning of a new life.
6. Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.
7. Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles.
8. It seems to me we can never give up longing and wishing while we are thoroughly alive. There are certain things we feel to be beautiful and good, and we must hunger after them.
9. Genius at first is little more than a great capacity for receiving discipline.
10. In every parting there is an image of death.