Top Friedrich Nietzsche quotes
Quotation is the repetition of someone Else’s statement or thoughts. Quotation marks are punctuation marks used in text to indicate a quotation. Both of these words are sometimes abbreviated as “quotes”. Top Friedrich Nietzsche quotes is given blow,
1. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
2. Without music, life would be a mistake.
3. To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.
4. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
5. On the mountains of truth you can never climb in vain: either you will reach a point higher up today, or you will be training your powers so that you will be able to climb higher tomorrow.
6. Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
7. God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Yet his shadow still looms. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives; who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves?
8. Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings – always darker, emptier and simpler.
9. We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.
10. All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking.