Top Eleanor Roosevelt Quotes
Quotation is the repetition of someone Else’s statement or thoughts. Quotation marks are punctuation marks used in text to indicate a quotation. Both of these words are sometimes abbreviated as “quotes”. Top Eleanor Roosevelt quotes is given blow,
1.With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
2. We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.
3. You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.
4. A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
5. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
6. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
7. You must do the things you think you cannot do.
8. One’s philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes… and the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility.
9. It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.
10. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.