Top Dr. Seuss Quotes
Quotation is the repetition of someone Else’s statement or thoughts. Quotation marks are punctuation marks used in text to indicate a quotation. Both of these words are sometimes abbreviated as “quotes”. Top Dr. Seuss quotes is given blow,
1. Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
2. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
3. From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
4. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who’ll decide where to go.
5. You’re never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a child.
6. Only you can control your future.
7. Step with care and great tact, and remember that Life’s a Great Balancing Act.
8. You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.
9. Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn’t come from a store.
10. I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells.