Top Dalai Lama Quotes
Quotation is the repetition of someone Else’s statement or thoughts. Quotation marks are punctuation marks used in text to indicate a quotation. Both of these words are sometimes abbreviated as “quotes”. Top Dalai Lama quotes is given blow,
1. Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.
2. Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day.
3. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
4. Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.
5. In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.
6. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
7. This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.
8. If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
9. When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others.
10. Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.