Top Charles Darwin quotes
Quotation is the repetition of someone Else’s statement or thoughts. Quotation marks are punctuation marks used in text to indicate a quotation. Both of these words are sometimes abbreviated as “quotes”. Top Charles Darwin quotes is given blow,
1. A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
2. Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.
3. A man’s friendships are one of the best measures of his worth.
4. A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives – of approving of some and disapproving of others.
5. I love fools’ experiments. I am always making them.
6. The very essence of instinct is that it’s followed independently of reason.
7. The mystery of the beginning of all things is insoluble by us; and I for one must be content to remain an agnostic.
8. To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
9. Animals, whom we have made our slaves, we do not like to consider our equal.
10. How paramount the future is to the present when one is surrounded by children.