Top Buddha quotes
Quotation is the repetition of someone Else’s statement or thoughts. Quotation marks are punctuation marks used in text to indicate a quotation. Both of these words are sometimes abbreviated as “quotes“. Top Buddha quotes is given blow,
1.Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.
2. Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
3. To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.
4. What we think, we become.
5. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
6. Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
7. Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.
8. No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
9. We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.
10. You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.