Top Barack Obama quotes
Quotation is the repetition of someone Else’s statement or thoughts. Quotation marks are punctuation marks used in text to indicate a quotation. Both of these words are sometimes abbreviated as “quotes“. Top Barack Obama quotes is given blow,
1.Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
2. If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress.
3. Let us remember we are all part of one American family. We are united in common values, and that includes belief in equality under the law, basic respect for public order, and the right of peaceful protest.
4. Money is not the only answer, but it makes a difference.
5. We didn’t become the most prosperous country in the world just by rewarding greed and recklessness. We didn’t come this far by letting the special interests run wild. We didn’t do it just by gambling and chasing paper profits on Wall Street. We built this country by making things, by producing goods we could sell.
6. If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help… Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business – you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.
7. My fellow Americans, we are and always will be a nation of immigrants. We were strangers once, too.
8. We need to internalize this idea of excellence. Not many folks spend a lot of time trying to be excellent.
9. I think what you’re seeing is a profound recognition on the part of the American people that gays and lesbians and transgender persons are our brothers, our sisters, our children, our cousins, our friends, our co-workers, and that they’ve got to be treated like every other American. And I think that principle will win out.
10. I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks